50's Fire King KitchenAid Nesting Mixing Bowls Set of 2 Red Utensils 9.5 & 7.5
Vintage rare from the 50's - Anchor Hocking Fire King exclusive for KitchenAid - Mixing Bowl Set of 2 - splash proof, white milk glass with burgundy red pattern of kitchen utensils: rolling pin, salt shaker, spoon, fork. Fire King mark on the bottom.
Red color pattern in very good condition. Utencils scratches at the bottom heaviest on the small bowl.
Large bowl - 9 1/2" diameter, 6" tall. Marked 16 on the bottom. Small bowl - 7 1/2" diameter, 4 3/4" tall. Marked 7 on the bottom.
Thank you for checking my posting! This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Decorative Cookware, Dinnerware & Serveware\Bowls".
The seller is "uniqgal" and is located in this country: CA. This item can be shipped to Canada, all countries in Europe, United States, Japan, Australia.
- Number of Items in Set: 2
- Origin: America
- Antique: No
- Shape: Round
- Occasion: All Occasions
- Type of Glass: Milk Glass
- Custom Bundle: No
- Year Manufactured: 1951
- Vintage: Yes
- Department: Adults
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Item Height: 6 in.
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Featured Refinements: Fire King exclusively for Kitchen Aid
- Features: Red Utensils pattern, Exclusive for Kitchen Aid
- Production Style: Milk glass
- Finish: Glossy
- Handmade: No
- Pattern: Red Utensils
- Color: White with red pattern
- Item Diameter: 9 1/2 in.
- Material: Milk glass, Glass
- Set Includes: Bowl, 2 bowls
- Brand: Fire King
- Type: Bowl
- Era: Mid 20th Century (1941-1969)
- Model: Fire King for Kitchen Aid
- Theme: Mid-Century Modern, Kitchen Aid utensils
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1950-1959
- Production Technique: Fire King for Kitchen Aid
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Backstamp: Impressed
- Product Line: Fire King for Kitchen Aid